We’re hiring a Senior Mobile Apps Developer (Android/iOS/Windows)
Location: Notting Hill Gate, London
Function: Senior Mobile Apps Developer (Android/iOS/Windows)
s[edition] is a digital arts e-commerce company building a next generation platform to collect, share and trade art online. Founded by leaders in the art and e-commerce world, we are a rapidly growing team of developers and seeking a world class Senior Mobile Apps Developer.
We’re looking for an apps developer to join our development team to build out a suite of applications to support viewing art across multiple devices and platforms.
You will have built Android, iOS and/or Windows Mobile applications and integrated these with APIs. You will be comfortable with producing apps for smartphone, tablet, desktop and TV. You will be a natural self-starter happy to take on the challenge of building apps that work great on many devices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 100% commitment and appetite to work in a start-up environment
- Proven track record of delivering results under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong aptitude for learning and embracing change
- Friendly, engaging personality with excellent teamwork and communication skills
- 2+ years Android
- 2+ years iOS and Objective C
- Server side/API integration experience including Facebook API & OpenSocial API
- Expert knowledge of web application security & REST APIs
- Solid grasp of algorithms, memory management, concurrent programming and server interfacing.
- JQuery UI mobile / mobile website dev experience/IOS SDK, Android SDK, Windows Mobile SDK & Blackberry
- Experience of an Agile/ Scrum environment
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar
- Excellent package including health insurance, pension and stock options
s[edition] is a new way to collect, store, share and distribute limited edition art for your digital life. Working with some of the world’s leading artists, s[edition] enables you to buy digital versions of the world’s most desirable contemporary art. Backed by leaders in the art and ecommerce world, the company has launched with exclusive art for use on smart phones, monitors, televisions and other digital displays. Each original artwork will come with its own certificate of authenticity that can be traded when the edition is sold out.
To Apply: Send in a link to your portfolio and CV to email@example.com