Also available in German
Archive for April, 2012
From the Süddeutsche Zeitung print edition, 9 April 2012.
- • Graphic Design for website, mobile app and tablet app
- • Prototyping,wire framing and working alongside developers in development (new product)
- • Branding (To help customers understand our value via multi-media advertising)
Desired Skills & Experience
- • Must have an outstanding portfolio of work which demonstrates a strong flair for idea generation, visual design and communication.
- • Formal graphic design or design qualifications.
- • Proven knowledge of Adobe creative Suite, strength in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- • Working knowledge of CSS.
- • Ability to interpret a design brief and execute effective design solutions, as appropriate for digital interactive platforms.
- • Proven ability to understand quickly the design requirements of any website and to work to agreed deadlines.
- • To observe the established brand identity and design values of sedition, and work to established style guidelines.
- • Ability to solve design problems associated with working in a busy team.
Additional experience considered favourably:
- • Illustration.
- • Animation.
- • Ability to work in different visual styles.
- • Awareness of usability and accessibility matters and the principles of user centred design.
- • 2 year web design experience.
- • Relevant experience in mobile/tablet app design.
- • Relevant experience in design preferably in an e-commerce or social web company, willing to take on a start up role & culture.
s[edition] is a revolutionary new way to collect, share and trade art in digital format. We believe art collecting can be instant, affordable, social and enjoyable. We think more people would be collectors were it not for lack of access and resources. That’s why s[edition] is in the business of making more people collectors.
Just like limited editions in the physical world, we sell work by the world’s leading contemporary artists in limited runs. Once those editions are sold out, you’re able to sell the work to other collectors through our open marketplace launching soon.
To Apply: Send in a link of your showreel or portfolio and CV to email@example.com