Archive for May, 2012
s[edition] is looking for talented VFX/3D animation generalists to work on animations with some the world’s leading contemporary artists.
We’re looking for passionate people who care about the intersection of art and technology.
Location: Mayfair, London
Type: Full-time or Part-time
- • Good communication skill
- • Capable to work alone with a project individually
- • Be proficient in modelling, texturing, lighting
- • Knowledge about rigging and animating objects in 3D environments.
- • Have a good eye for composition
- • Strength in Autodesk Maya, Adobe Production Suite
- • Rich experience of video compression
- • Extent knowledge with Cinema 4D, 3Ds max, ZBrush, PF Track, The Foundry Nuke or other VFX/3D softwares
- • Prefer knowledge with sound effects and sound mixing
- • BA, MA Degree in animation or similar
s[edition] is a new way to collect, store, share and distribute limited edition art for your digital life. Working with some of the world’s leading artists, s[edition] enables you to buy digital versions of the world’s most desirable contemporary art. Backed by leaders in the art and ecommerce world, the company has launched with exclusive art for use on smart phones, monitors, televisions and other digital displays. Each original artwork will come with its own certificate of authenticity that can be traded when the edition is sold out.
To Apply: Send in a link of your showreel or portfolio and CV to email@example.com
For its first ever art fair, s[edition] is participating in the Hong Kong International Art Fair (ART HK), one of the most exciting and fastest-growing fairs in the art world. Our CEO Robert Norton will be there to show fair visitors what s[edition] is in the context of the Art Flat- where the works are sold in a typical 24 square meter Hong Kong apartment pop-up within ART HK.
Art Flat, is an independent project curated by Intelligence Squared Group CEO Yana Peel and art advisor Diana d’Arenberg-Parmanand. The works sold in Art Flat are accessibly priced with works ranging from HK$80 to HK$4,000.
May 17-20; Booth Z11, Level 3, ART HK, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wan Chai, Hong Kong