Sedition is proud to launch our first point-of-sale display to allow you to purchase digital editions of art directly from your museum gift shop. You can browse, discover and purchase an original digital artwork by a renowned contemporary artists from the shop to display and enjoy at home or on the go.
The first Sedition point-of-sale will be presented at Astrup Fearnley Museum in Oslo in Norway Astrup for Elmgreen & Dragset’s exhibition Biography opening 21 March 2014. The exhibition features a wide selection of works including three digital editions Powerless Structures, Fig.101, Prada Marfa, The End Is Always Nearer, 2012 that are available exclusively on Sedition. The works by the artists are among a selection of 28 artworks from Sedition are to be available for purchase at our point-of-sale display in the museum’s gift shop. If you happen to be in Norway, don’t miss the exhibition on until 24 August 2014 and come find us in the gift shop.
How It Works
If you come across us in the museum gift shop, here’s what to do:
1. Browse and select an artwork from the point-of-sale display. Take the card with the artwork you would like to purchase to the till.
2. Once you have paid for your artwork, you will be given a Sedition gift card to redeem your work online.
3. Take your gift card home. Open your gift card and scratch the back to reveal the code.
4. On your computer or smart phone, go to seditionart.com/redeem. Log in if you already have an account or sign up to create an account. You will need an account to redeem your artwork. Enter the code on the back of your card on the redeem page and click ‘Redeem’.
5. Go to your Vault to view your new artwork. Enjoy your artworks on any device, anytime and anywhere!
For more info about viewing your artworks using our dedicated apps, visit our apps page: seditionart.com/apps.